This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
1. All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins ~ Such a sweet read; plus a some very tearjerker moments.
2. Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard ~ I enjoyed the fact that this was a funny romantic suspense novel.
3. Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips ~ This one still remains one of my all time favorites from this author.
4. High Noon by Nora Roberts ~ Loved the book and loved the Lifetime movie of the book.
5. Dark Celebration by Christine Feehan ~ I loved that all the Carpathians were together in this book. I always enjoy books in a series that revisits the people from previous novels in the series.
6. Coyote Dream by Jessica Davis Stein ~ I truly enjoyed this book, but I don't think this author ever wrote another book. The two main characters were from two different worlds, but in the end they found a way to make it work.
7. Dangerous Tides by Christine Feehan ~ This is my favorite of the Drake Sisters.
8. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon ~ Loved it!
9. The Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon ~ Loved it! This was the first Kenyon novel I ever read.
10. Gone Too Far by Suzanne Brockmann ~ I LOVE Sam and Alyssa!!
This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.
If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.
The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.
The first time I ever heard this song was watching the movie Jumper. It's been on rotation on my ipod ever since.