This week's topic is:
Top 10 Book Endings That Left You With Your Mouth Hanging Open
Beach Road by James Patterson ~ I wasn't supecting the bad guy to turn out to be who it was. That's one of the very reasons this is one of my favorites by this author.
2. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma ~ I was not a fan of how this one ended. I knew going in that it wouldn't be a "happily ever after" type of ending, but I didn't expect the ending that it did have either.
3. The Island by Elin Hilderbrand ~ It ended with a lot of unanswered questions. I wanted all the loose ends tied up since I don't believe there to be a follow up to this particular book.
4. Honey Moon by Susan Elizabeth Phillips ~ I didn't like the tradegy that Honey went through.
5. Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward ~ Of the Black Dagger Brotherhood novels that I've read so far, this one is my least favorite. This on almost turned me off of the whole series.
6. The Polyamorous Princess by Melodee Aaron ~ I didn't like that the heroine was able to quickly replace one man with the other.
This weekly meme is hosted by Ginger at GReads that showcases music. Each week you can post an old or new song so that it gains more interest! So head on over and link up.
If you are a regular follower to my blog, you probably have figured out by now that outside of books, music is a passion as well.
So this is my first week participating in this meme, but I am a regular in a similar Thursday link-up called What's Your Song hosted by Amber.
The month of October Ginger is doing a soundtrack theme.
This Tuesday's Tune: "Kiss From a Rose" by Seal
(from Batman Forever)
This is the first song that popped into my head when I thought of soundtracks. I have always been a HUGE fan of this song! This is one song I could listen to over and over and never tire of it.